Join fellow college and university audit professionals in beautiful New Orleans, Sept. 9-13, 2018. The Annual Conference offers opportunities for attendees to learn innovative ideas, obtain and share best practices, and take home new ideas.
1. SIGN IN: To register you must Sign In. If you are not a member, or do not currently have an account from attending a prior meeting, you must Create An Account.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the "Register Myself" button to begin the registration process.
3. EDIT REGISTRANT INFORMATION: Click the "Edit Registrant Information" link to review and update your name badge information.
4. REGISTRATION OPTIONS: Choose the conference registration option that applies to you.
- Member or Non-Member Full Conference Registration
- Single Day Attendance (To attend single days of the meeting choose this registration option then add specific days to your itinerary from the Program selection area that follows)
5. QUESTIONS: Answer conference questions and "Save Responses" before proceeding.
6. PROGRAM SELECTIONS: Under the "Program" area you may add single day registrations (if applicable), choose Tuesday Bonus Sessions, pay for guests, RSVP for conference events, and make session selections. Skip any section that does not pertain to you.
7. CHECK OUT.
Please note: The block of rooms reserved for ACUA at the host hotel has
filled up faster than anticipated and the hotel is sold out on Wednesday,
September 12. We have arranged for A Room With A View to assist ACUA attendees
with finding alternative hotel arrangements during the Annual Conference. They
will secure the lowest available rates within walking distance of the Marriott
New Orleans, ACUA's host hotel. Reservations processed by A Room With A View
are automatically on a waitlist for rooms at the host hotel. Should
cancellations occur within the ACUA group block at the discounted group rate A
Room With A View will assist with transferring reservations to the host
hotel. A Room With A View can be reached at 1-800-780-4343
international attendees should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a FREE SERVICE for all ACUA conference attendees. Any attendee that needs to cancel their reservation at The
Marriott New Orleans should call A Room With A View before cancelling
your reservation. By calling A Room With A View, they will be able to
transfer your room to another ACUA attendee who is on the waiting list for a
room at the Marriott.
Cancellation Policy: Written notice of cancellations received on or before Jul. 23, 2018, will be fully refunded. Cancellations received from Jul. 24 - Aug. 20, 2018, will be refunded less a $200 processing fee. Cancellation requests after Aug. 20, 2018, must be submitted in writing to ACUAemail@example.com and will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Substitution of registrants is encouraged.
For questions regarding the conference or registration please contact the ACUA Executive Office at 913-222-8663, or email us at ACUAfirstname.lastname@example.org.