Join fellow college and university audit professionals in beautiful New Orleans, Sept. 9-13, 2018. The Annual Conference offers opportunities for attendees to learn innovative ideas, obtain and share best practices, and take home new ideas.
1. SIGN IN: To register you must Sign In. If you are not a member, or do not currently have an account from attending a prior meeting, you must Create An Account.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the "Register Myself" button to begin the registration process.
3. EDIT REGISTRANT INFORMATION: Click the "Edit Registrant Information" link to review and update your name badge information.
4. REGISTRATION OPTIONS: Choose the conference registration option that applies to you.
- Member or Non-Member Full Conference Registration
- Single Day Attendance (To attend single days of the meeting choose this registration option then add specific days to your itinerary from the Program selection area that follows)
5. QUESTIONS: Answer conference questions and "Save Responses" before proceeding.
6. PROGRAM SELECTIONS: Under the "Program" area you may add single day registrations (if applicable), choose Tuesday Bonus Sessions, pay for guests, RSVP for conference events, and make session selections. Skip any section that does not pertain to you.
7. CHECK OUT.
For questions regarding the conference or registration please contact the ACUA Executive Office at 913-222-8663, or email us at ACUAemail@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: Written notice of cancellations received on or before Jul. 23, 2018, will be fully refunded. Cancellations received from Jul. 24 - Aug. 20, 2018, will be refunded less a $200 processing fee. Cancellation requests after Aug. 20, 2018, must be submitted in writing to ACUAfirstname.lastname@example.org and will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Substitution of registrants is encouraged.